Fairydust Individual Financial therapy helps you learn to manage your money without emotional distress
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?...
Right now, you are feeling worried, stressed and alone in trying to deal with your finances.
Between life throwing you curveballs that get your budget off track, that lingering college debt, and the stress of saving for retirement, you feel overwhelmed and guilty when you even start to think about your finances.
You have big dreams of being debt-free,
buying your dream house and traveling to Europe… but you’re stuck.
You’re finally ready to get this personal finance thing figured out once and for all so that you can focus on enjoying your life instead of worrying about how you’re going to pay for it. You’ve ultimately realized that it might be time to look at this from a new angle.
I’VE GOT YOUR BACK!
Fairydust Individual financial therapy
Your life before Fairydust Individual Financial Therapy:
- You constantly struggle to try and stick to your budget – heck, you’re feeling good that you even have a budget!
- Your finances are all over the place and you’re not really sure what your true financial health looks like.
- You’re convinced that money simply hates you and that you’ll never be able to achieve your money goals and dreamsYou’re always holding your breath waiting for the other shoe to drop, which it always does…
- You’re dog tired and wish you could just get ahead for once
Your life after the Fairydust Individual Financial Therapy:
- Budgeting has become such a habit that you barely even think about it! You spend less than 30 minutes contemplating money during the whole month!
- You can tell with a single glance exactly where your finances are and get to see (and celebrate) your progress every day!
- You’ve reframed the money beliefs that held you back and are now sitting pretty, watching your finances flow with ease. You’ve already achieved several of your goals and are effortlessly on track to accomplish the others
- You no longer have to fear the unknown, you have a plan and money to come to your rescue when something unexpected happens
- You can finally enjoy a place of financial rest and look forward to that vacation we mapped out together
I stopped living paycheck-to-paycheck!
“My husband was out of work and we were having a hard time paying our bills. I had been avoiding even looking over our finances because I didn’t know where to start and I was afraid of what I would find. I was actually able to save more money than I thought I could and now I know how to create a budget. And actually stick to it! My attitude toward money totally changed from hating it to thinking of it as a tool I use to enrich my life.”
– Marie, finally stopped living paycheck-to-paycheck
I had a total mindset shift!
“I wanted to know how to save and budget better. It always seemed like a curveball would come up and surprise me. After talking with Sarah I felt more relaxed and had a total mindset shift because I knew how to plan for the unexpected AND my savings goals.”
– Marti, currently saving for a new roof and not sweating those curveballs any more
I was able to finally feel “ahead”
“We were struggling to stay on top of payments and due dates. My favorite thing was taking the time to plan out for months and months ahead of time. By planning out months in advance I was able to plan ahead which made it a TON easier then those bills came around.”
– Amanda, finally started to feel ahead of the game
Meet your financial therapist
Hey, I’m Sarah! I love helping folks who are tired of struggling with their financial goals achieve the personal wealth and financial freedom they deserve through my signature process, The Fairydust Method™. I have a Bachelors’s degree in Finance from Post University and a Masters from the school of bad decisions. So I have both the book smarts and the life experience to know what you are going through and how to help you overcome it.
Over the last 17 years, I’ve personally taken myself from homeless to homeowner, college drop-out to college graduate and massive debt to financial security. I’ve also helped my clients achieve 5-figure savings goals they never were possible, turn their business from cash-poor to profitable, and finally talk to their spouse about money.
Here’s how the Individual Financial Therapy program works:
- Once you book, I will set you up with your own private portal from which we will schedule your first appointment. I will send you an email there to complete the therapy contract agreement and the questionnaire I use to get to know you so we can maximize our sessions together!
- Next, we have our first virtual session and discuss your goals, barriers, and any other areas that you want to tackle in our time together. Each week we will have an opportunity to meet together, and each session is followed up with actionable steps to help you accomplish your goals.
- We craft a personalized roadmap that we go through together – including financial templates and resources I share with you in the portal, checklists for your action steps and ongoing feedback and check-ins during our sessions.
The BEST part is that…
This is a highly personalized service and involves hours upon hours of one-on-one time designed not to be a get-rich-quick solution, but to retrain your mindset so that you can live a financially abundant life. The skills and techniques we cover can be used again and again for the rest of your life. Because what’s a couple of months of focused effort to impact your life and create a lasting legacy for your family for generations to come?
Here's everything that is included in your Fairydust Individual Financial Therapy package
- Personalized and secure online appointment portal to schedule, message me, and make payments
- A financial roadmap that covers all your goals with a complete breakdown of each step you need to accomplish those goals
- Weekly 50-minute therapy sessions to work through money mindset and the financial roadmap
- typically we spend about 3-6 months working together so that’s between 13-26 hours of dedicated one-on-one time!
- Complete budgeting template system for your own use again and again (you’ll love it so much!)
- The Organize your Finances bundle from the SB Financial shop (included for free) that will have your financial documents looking more beautiful than a hoarder’s house after a Marie Kondo visit
- Entire Savings Success bundle from the SB Financial shop to have you crushing your savings goals in no time!
YOU ALSO GET FREE ACCESS TO...
I am going to be totally honest, this is not for everyone
This is for you if YOU'RE...
This is not for you if YOU...
Frequently Asked Questions
Our therapy sessions are currently all virtual using the Zoom platform. We will have a private link for our sessions that will be sent to you once you book.
You can reach out to me for scheduling questions via your personal portal. I would suggest saving up all other questions on your phone or piece of paper until our session. Many times you will answer a question yourself or it warrants a further discussion than email can provide.
Nope. I don’t do that. It wouldn’t help you reach your goal anyway! I have some techy tools I think make life easier but it’s always your decision. Anything I recommend can also be done with pen and paper or something free as something paid.
I give all clients 3 months past the end of our client/therapist contract to have continued access to their portal. I will remind you when your access is almost at an end so that you can remember to download anything you might want to keep as your own past that.
No I do not. I have consciously chosen to avoid those aspects of the financial sector in my business and while we certainly discuss investments and insurance I do not sell products as I believe strongly that it would be a conflict of interest.
I sure do! If I discover a better, easier way to manage your finances I absolutely make changes. I also take client feedback and make updates. I send out these updates for free to all my past clients as long as you remain on my email list. (I mean, if you want to stop receiving emails from me I’m going to honor that – otherwise you’ll get the updates).
I completely understand. I’ve made some super rotten decisions with my money before (if you haven’t read my story of how I ended up homeless it’s on my blog). I know that it can be tough, but this is a judgement-free zone. For real! Besides, I’m proud of you already for taking the step towards change no matter what pickle you are in!
It really depends on your situation and how you define “results”. Will you instantly have $1 million dollars? Nope, but if you put in the work you will see progress every single week.
There is no current licensure structure for financial therapy acknowledged by the US Government. At this time there are recommendations put forth by the Financial Therapy Association and I have met or exceeded all their compentency requirement. I am not a general psychologist or licensed social worker. I specifically specialize in finances.
If we determine through the course of our work together that you would benefit from seeing a licensed psychologist for non-monetary concerns I will be happy to refer you to one.
No, at this time most traditional insurances do not pay for financial therapy and as the licensure process is still being developed I am unable to bill insurance at this time.
Let's do this!
I can’t wait to see you start achieving those dreams of yours!