TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATEMENT
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
SB Financial LLC (“I” or “me”) owns and operates sarahblanchfieldfinancial.com (“blog”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this blog, as these Terms apply to all visitors. By visiting this blog, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Blog Content – terms and conditions
I am the owner of all information on this website, including any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on this blog. Information on this blog may only be copied for personal use and no part may be reproduced, reused or reposted without my permission. Requests for permission should be addressed to the following email: sarah at sarahblanchfieldfinancial.com. You may link back to this blog, as long as you clearly give credit to me as the author and include a hyperlink to this blog.
All blog content is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as professional or specific advice. I make every effort to only provide complete and accurate information, but am not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. I am not responsible for your reliance on the information presented on this blog and shall not be liable for any damages or harm.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Me
I collect the information you provide directly to me. For example, I collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with me.
The types of information I may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in the Services, I will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information I Collect Automatically
When you access or use my services, I may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: I collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: I collect information about the mobile device you use to access my services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of my mobile applications.
Information I Collect From Other Sources
I may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information I collect through my services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, I will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; I may also collect information about you when you post content to my pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
I may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products, and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information I think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with my services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information I get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
I am based in the United States and the information I collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to me, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on my behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of my services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if I believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If I believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
This information may be used by Company and others to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites and better understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
The company takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may review, correct or modify information maintained in your online account at any time by logging into your account and updating your profile information or by emailing me at sarah at sarahblanchfieldfinancial.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email me at sarah at sarahblanchfieldfinancial.com, but note that some information you provide through the Services may continue to be accessible (e.g., comments you submit through the Services) and that I may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
I may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from me by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to [email protected] If you opt-out, I may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Links to Other Web Sites
This blog may contain links to third-party websites that I do not control. Once you leave my blog, you are no longer governed by these Terms. I assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third party websites.
If any part of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed in accordance with the laws of Oregon and the United States.
I reserve the right to terminate any users for abuse of these Terms. I reserve the right to remove unlawful, obscene, inappropriate or otherwise undesirable shares or comments on my blog or social media channels.
These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time and all updates will be posted on this page.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact me at sarah at sarahblanchfieldfinancial.com